Thursday, September 1, 2011

Humble Abode


So, I have finally made a decision about my future. Well, at least a year. I will be moving into a new apartment! I figured I couldn't find a better deal then this, so I just needed to break down and make a commitment.


So, here it is! So, cute! The highlights are:


1. COVERED PARKING!!! Yes, snow days.


2. washer and dryer!!!


3. A Pantry in the kitchen!!


4. I went through rent.com so I get a $100 Thank YOU Visa Card, so Pier One here I come!!


So, unfortunately, the current housing market did not want to make me a home owner, and I am totally fine with that. Actually somewhat relieved. Who wants to try to sell a tiny little thing in 5-8 years anyway. I will just throw my money into a black hole and not have to worry about fixing crap myself.


I love the floor plan and am already figuring out where I want my furniture.


ideas?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment