Monday, August 15, 2011

text message etiquette

I received one of those annoying text messages the other night.

random caller: Hey! Who is this? You are in my phone and I don't know who you are?

Usually I ignore these callers. However, sitting in the parking lot after the Tim McGraw show, I was feeling a little feisty. So, I had Amanda respond with this:

Me: Well, I don't know who you are either. So, Just delete me. :)

You would think the conversation would end with that, however, it did not. It continued with this:

Random caller: Ok, sorry to bother you so late.

Me: No prob. Have a good night.

Random caller: You too!

Here are my questions. Who has "random numbers" in their phone that are not attached to someone!?

and WHO doesn't just delete that number. I mean seriously. Clearly you haven't called me ... ever, why start now?!

Right?!

1 comment: