Sunday, September 11, 2011

9.11.11

Normally I am glued to 9.11 coverage ... the stories. the families. the men, women and children that were lost ... the men, women and children that were saved. the heros from that day.

I have visited Ground Zero and the Pentagon Memorial. I saw United 93 in the theaters.

Like I said, normally, I can't turn the TV off. For some reason this year I have not been able to watch anything. I start crying a minute in and can't breath and have to change the channel. I don't make it through the stories I read because I am crying so hard.

I'm not really sure what is different about this year. But it's been a rough week.

This commercial came on during the Redskins game and I lost it. Remembering in my own way this year. In my heart and on my mind.



Never forgotten, always remembered, forever loved! God Bless the USA! 9.11.01

9.11.11

No comments:

Post a Comment