Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bachelor Pad, America & The Economy!

I did not watch Bachelor Pad Season One and really should not have watched Season two, but lack of Monday night TV got me hooked on the season. Good thing it was a short season!!

So, here is the skinny...I used to watch Bachelorette Beatdown, but they had some serious speaker issues and could never get the sound right -- David Good was always so loud and the others were so quiet and you had to keep adjusting your sound to hear anything or not be blown out by Dave Good! -- so I had to stop watching and resort to Jesse Csincsak's blog. I think they have fixed some of the issues for Bachelor Pad Beatdown, but nothing can be perfect. One thing we have learned from the beat downs ... don't mess with the Bachelor Family.

So, according to Jesse's blog Blake and Holly were paid $25,000 to get engaged, and I assume the Neil Lane engagement ring is on top of that. From reading the blog, it sounds like Graham and Michelle (could it have been Kasey and Vienna?!?! -- good couple/in love?!?!?) turned this deal down. So, I think Obama should jump on the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise tactic and start paying people to get engaged on TV.

Let's go America! Get on board.

I give Holly and Blake 4 weeks.

<3 Michael Stagliano <3 should have kept the money!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love the beatdown! Thought I was the only one that watched. Love Dave Good and Michael Stagliano.

    The Holly and Blake thing is so stupid! No way that is going to last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Katie I knew you would share my love for the beat downs!! They are so bad they are good. Dave Good is the best/worst! Holly/Blake/Michael article in US Weekly...it's calling my name, but haven't read it yet. so much drama.

    ReplyDelete