Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3 more months of being 30!

So, I only have 3 more months of being 30! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. I have yet to accomplish anything exciting as a 30 year old. There were so many things I wanted to do this year. So, I have decided. I have 3 months I need 3 exciting things to do.

1. Hike at Skyline Drive

2. Milk a Cow!

3. Make a commitment on a place to live.

So, three months, 3 things!

Making the commitment to a place to live will probably be the hardest. As most of you know, I really want to buy, but I don't want to commit to a location! It's so hard, when I am not sure how long I will stay at this job. I think I will rent for a year and then decide where I want to live for the next 5-8 years!

I have wanted to milk a cow forever, and I probably never will. Especially since I am pretty terrified of large animals. But alas, it will stay on my list!

Hiking skyline drive just sounds fun! I can't believe I never did it when I lived in Winchester! But, I am still close. So, I will do it!

3 months...hopefully 31 isn't as hard as 30!

love

No comments:

Post a Comment