Tuesday, March 9, 2010

RIP Callie!!! Nov 2009-Mar 2010

I had a fish emergency this morning. Callie died this morning. I just could not come to terms with flushing her at that moment. I decided to wait a little before getting up the nerve to perform the burial at sea. Jen and I finally faced the music and flushed poor little Callie. RIP CALLIE...It was nice knowing you.....Unfortuntely this is the best picture I have of Callie, she was a little camera shy. She is the black one behind the rock. Roxie is the camera hog.

Eharmony (EH) update: Not much to report. I am quitting at the end of the month. It's been fun, but it is over. Matt did finally email me back after 6 days, which is like 20 years in EH world, since really all you have to do is hit reply and type a few sentences. I'm not asking for a novel! So, I am playing his game and not writing him right back...even though I want to and don't want to wait too long that he forgets about me.

I'm reading the new Jodi Picoult book. House Rules. It's outstanding. Here is the link to read more about her new book. www.jodipicoult.com

Happy Birthday Ben!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment