Sunday, February 28, 2010

oh hello snow

I don't really have anything exciting to report on tonight. So, I think I will share a few of my favorite websites and a lot of random thoughts...

I find myself on http://postsecret.blogspot.com/ for hours! I love it. It is so refreshing to see other people's secrets!!

I also enjoy http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/ seriously hilarious...my favorite one I read today was ironically from (703) and it said: "he asked me out through an event invitation on facebook, the title read Romantic Dinner for 2" I have to say I am kind of impressed!! there are a lot more that are very funny, but in attempts to keep this blog rated E for EVERYONE. I will leave it at that one.

I love reading Taylor Swift's blog which can be found at http://www.taylorswift.com/ She has a video section that is very entertaining!!

I am hoping to get a dog so http://www.petfinder.com/ has been a regular. However, I am started to doubt my pet-owner skills since I don't clean the fish tank and my fish have to swim around in their own filth. They are incredibly happy fish that get excited to see me when I come home. I know this because they swim around and look happy :)

When Sherri and I were at the conference in Williamsburg she met up with her old boss and his family. She invited me and I literally could not tear myself away from the entertainment. He has 3 daughters and the 5 year old said that she can't get her haircut yet because she needs it to look like Selena Gomez's for when they do their video together. Seriously, I hope my kids are half that creative!! They were adorable. I think I love them.

I don't think anyone is looking forward to March more then me. Let's hope this means we might get a break from the snow...how about a break until next winter!! Thanks!

Happy March everyone!!

lovelovelove

2 comments:

  1. oh man, did you get snow today? We did, but nothing stuck so it was just pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you wanted to get a dog. How fun!

    ReplyDelete