Friday, February 26, 2010

more from Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia

I was going to write yesterday, but was literally out all day. I met Lindsay Oakley at the College of William and Mary for some coffee and as I walked to campus I got to walk through the Colonial area. Everyone would be very proud to know that I found where I was going all by myself without getting lost!! I got a little confident on the walk back and was busy taking pictures and missed the street I was supposed to cut down, but found my way back. Unfortunetly I was by myself so I couldn't get a picture in this, but I had to get a picture of it. Nothing says 1600's like this...what is this called?

The Aimone's have know the Oakley's since Lindsay was 1 and an only child. Lindsay is now a sophomore at the College of William and Mary and doing very well! Her sister, Cate is a senior in HS and brother Miles is in 8th grade. I didn't want to embarass her and force her to take a picture with me right there in the coffee shop, so alas, no pictures of me and Lindsay!

The confernce was really good. Learned a lot and ready to take on some new projects at work. However, some exciting things happened while we were gone. I got three new messages from eharmony boys. Matthew (now called Matt) emailed back a long note with lots of questions which was cool. I always love guys that know how to ask questions and aren't just answering yours. This guy Dan, who is very cute and then this random donkey named Eric. I emailed them all back but look forward to hearing from Dan and Matt. I am still emailing with James, the bald father of 3. Not really sure why I am still communicating with him, but it is easy conversation. So, it continues. Sherri called me a eharmony slut!! love it!!!

So glad its the weekend!! TGIF.

3 comments:

  1. Wow slut seems a little harsh, but I see where she is going with it! Kidding, glad that it is going well! Miss you tons, come hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just kidding when I said it and to be fair I stopped myself and you were the one who finished the sentence with slut lol. I am proud of you for putting yourself out there!

    ReplyDelete