Wednesday, February 24, 2010

With the Colonials

Sherri, Don and I are in Williamsburg at the SEAHO Conference! I'm hoping to see some Colonial people and believe a picture with one is a necessity!!! My computer battery is about to die, but I wanted to say "Here Yee, Here Yee"!

I will get my charger from the car and post a picture of us here at the conference!!

Important Update: I think I am going to continue on with eharmony for at least one more month. I was inspired by Dr. Jennie Arnold (from the Little Couple on TLC!) She was the keynote speaker this afternoon and talked about how she met Bill (her husband!!) on a online dating service for little people.

Love it!!! I believe in love!!!

love love love

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous... I LOVE JENN, she is the best! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete