Friday, March 12, 2010

new books

Have you ever fallen in love with a character from a book? I have. I think this might be part of my problem: loving fictional characters and unavailable men. I am reading House Rules by Jodi Picoult and I think I am in love with Oliver the lawyer for the 18 year old boy with Asperger's Syndrome who is charged with murdering his Tutor. There is something about Oliver that just makes me smile. I also picture him as being adorable so that helps!

I usually read older Jodi Picoult books that I find at the library or on the sale rack at the used book store for $1. However, last weekend I bought the new hardcovered book at borders after it came out the Tuesday before!! Call me crazy...

1 comment:

  1. I am intrigued, I really want to read this one... I have so many books to read and I am getting no where!

    ReplyDelete