Thursday, February 18, 2010

going for the gold!

Eharmony has definitely got to go, but I figure since I am "in it to win it" I need to make the most of it and email as many people as possible. Who knows who is out there in the online world. So, tonight, I emailed two more people. I know my picture isn't amazing, but the pictures some people choose to put up are very interesting!! Make good choices people, first impressions are everything to judgemental people like myself.

Although I don't see any monogram napkins in my near future, I am still putting myself out there and trying.

I figured this blog needed a picture, so I wanted to put one of my new boyfriend, Seth Wescott. There he is winning the gold medal!! Why is he not on eharmony in my 60 mile radius!!??


love!

No comments:

Post a Comment