Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Last Sodeee

Happy Ash Wednesday! I have decided to give up soda again this year. Everytime I think about the soda I want to drink, either at lunch or during the long afternoon I think about my relationship with God and what I can do to make that stronger. I also think I might donate a little extra to the collection plate at church during lent...you know the money I am saving from not going on my sheetz soda runs in the afternoons.

I think I am over e-harmony. It is so hard and the guys are really pushy--obviously they are on a mission to find "true love" and do not have time to mess around. I did break the news to James and let him know I was not ready to talk on the phone. ouch...that has to hurt!! oh well. can't help it, not a phone person.

oh and the one that i was hoping would write me back...hasn't!! bummer. :(

oh well--life goes on.

love love love

1 comment:

  1. Poor Sodee... I gave up meat and it is SUPER hard, wish that I had a burger right now, but I am sure that it will get easier, as will your soda withdrawls.

    ReplyDelete