Friday, March 9, 2012

sitting home alone

so it's not until you are sitting home alone, on a Friday night, watching Dateline, filling out your match.com profile that you realize that you really have nothing to write about. Um, what exactly should I say I do for fun? Most nights involve way too much TV. Should I start with ... well, Monday night it's bachelor, Tuesday is Biggest Loser, Friday for sure is DatelineNBC! It's actually really sad.

What do I like to do for fun? How would my friends describe me? What am I looking for (let's not look desperate, but not too picky!)? What is my personal motto?

Seriously ladies, this is a job application! and let me tell you this is not for the weak. It tells you how many people looked at your profile ... and clearly passed! How awkward, right?

Don't worry ... I didn't go with this picture ...


or this one ...


both classics! But, I picked this one 


Who knows! I don't know if I can handle this. It's kind of depressing. I'll keep you posted.

XOXO

1 comment: