Monday, March 5, 2012

just don't understand.

I just don't understand.
I just don't understand how someone's ignorant, irresponsible, violent actions can take the life of another person.
I just don't understand how someone can be so angry, filled with so much hate, that they want to take the life of another person.
I just don't understand how someone can be here one day and gone the next.
I just don't understand.

ILH. 1988-2012.


My favorite Ira story is when he got a new cell phone number and texted out his number, but I never saved it and kind of forgot about it. I called him one night, probably around 10:30-11:00pm just to check in on the building and his mom answered, although, I thought it was Ira, pretending to be his mom, just to mess with me. So, I seriously wouldn't let it ago, she explained to me that Ira got a new number and they had switched phones and she was sure he would answer if I called. Luckily someone was with me to say, you did save his new number right? Um, nope sure didn't! UGH. He is the best.

girl. you need to step up your game.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment