Friday, May 27, 2011

Waiting...

I am still waiting to hear about the condo. No news might be good news? I don't know! Hopefully this moves along quickly...my current situation of sharing a bathroom is not going so well.

I was also reminded that I didn't celebrate Penny's life on the blog! Well friends, the time has come and Penny is no longer with us! It was a sad day. She died in her log and I know she was comforted to know how much everyone loved her. She was a good little fishy! She got me through some tough times and I don't know what my life would be like if I hadn't known her.

Here is a picture during her happier times!



xoxox

2 comments:

  1. ummm I cried!! I miss my godchild! I didn't get to say goodbye :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was a great little fish and will be missed greatly!

    ReplyDelete