Saturday, October 23, 2010

everything I know I learned from Taylor Swift...

November 2010 Glamour

Taylor Talks:

Glamour: Are there qualities you look for in a guy now that you wouldn't have looked for when you were younger?

TS: When I'm getting to know someone, I look for someone who has passions that I respect, like his career. Someone who loves what he does is really attractive. In high school, I used to think it was "like soooo coool" if a guy had an awesome car. Now none of that matters. These days I look for character and honesty and trust.

It makes me laugh, that at 19, we (Glamour) are asking the girl about her qualities in a guy that are different from when she was younger...oh to be a wise 19 year old! However, I do have to say, I character, honesty and trust are three pretty amazing qualities in a man...oh and a job!

I will be buying Speak Now on Monday morning so I can spend the day in the office listening to all the songs about her heartbreaks!

You know you love me...XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I read that interview also, so funny the questions they ask her. What do you think of her "Dear John" song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The CD is good. Dear John is kind of weird and a little creepy knowing who it is about. I like "Mean"--very catchy!! did you get it? if you haven't i recommend the target exclusive, it has 3 extra songs and a video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, good to know. I was going to put it on my xmas list but maybe I will just go pick it up this week.

    ReplyDelete