Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ok so I am that crazy fish lady!

The story of Roxie, Penny and Lucky!

ok so here is the story--Roxie is my original fish, she is kinda emo and doesn't really like people looking at her. She usually just floats around and sometimes plays dead. She is perfect!! Lucky, the beta in the purple tank in the left corner, was the Funk/Gore RA fish. Matt the cleaning lady found her flopping around in the water fountain before Christmas Break. He saved her and she was in the RA office for the second semester. I adopted her for the summer and she will return to the RA office in the Fall for them to enjoy (that is if I don't kill her!). Penny is the latest addition to my pack. Penny was abandoned by the original owner in Funk! Apparently Funk was full of fish abandoners. Penny is super happy and loves to swim. I love her. Penny's tank is a little funky right now because the tank's filter was broken so I had to borrow one that is too big so the lid doesn't close. But I am going to go to Pet Smart and get a new filter for this tank.

The End!

1 comment: