Friday, January 27, 2012

Rainy Days


This morning I woke up to a crazy rain storm. It was like a summer storm, in January! I was about to leave when I heard the biggest thunder clap and the rain was literally coming down in buckets. I decided to hold off for a few minutes to see if it would slow down and finally just made a run for it. Luckily, I had parked in the garage, so I didn't have too far to go. 

It was a rough drive. Wouldn't have been too bad, except for all the SUV's driving like manics and passing me while splashing puddles of water onto my car. I made it to work only for the rain to be coming down just as hard as it was when I left. I had an umbrella, but I don't know how much good it really did. The rain was so heavy my poor umbrella could barely stay up. I ran into the building and walked to my back office dripping wet. 

I wish I looked this cute while I was walking in the rain, alas I know I was a hot mess! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment