Monday, January 23, 2012

"I'm taking some time to focus on me"

I freaking hate it when people say: "It's time I take some time to focus on me for once". I'm going to go out on a limb and say the world needs a few more people who are not "taking time to focus on themselves". I am so sick of selfish, self-centered people who are only out for themselves. There are far too many people who think they are the most important person on the planet and whatever they want goes.

I am also going to say that these people who say they are taking the time for themselves "for once" have pretty much been focusing on themselves for their entire lives and they just want to world to focus on them "for once"

The End.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Should I even ask? Or make it more fun and guess!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for when Kelly Taylor said "I chose me". I was pro that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol true! Guess I was a little heated. I'm better now ... and people can take all the time they want "for themselves"!!

    ReplyDelete