Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Why I still love Taylor Swift!!

such an amazing heart ... 




"You have to be ok with it. If you're the girl that needs a boyfriend and once she loses that boyfriend needs to replace it with a different boyfriend....It's just this constant stream of boyfriends all the time."


Continued the Grammy winner, who has famously written about her exes and their bitter break up in one song after another: "I don't feel like I ever want to be that girl. I want to be the girl that when she falls in love, it's a big deal and it's a rare thing."


oh and she is dressing up as a toddlers and tiara girl for Halloween! Who doesn't love that?!?! 


have you smelled Wonderstruck? It smells yummy in the magazine page, so I can only imagine real life! 


love.her.xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment