Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What Would Dr. Morton Do

My job is hard for a couple of reasons. It is a new position so no one really knows what I am supposed to be doing. AND I am obviously new, so I don't really know what I am supposed to be doing. I was very excited and hit the ground running learning about the Community College system as well as insider tips for Distance Learning. However, I feel like I have hit a road block. What will make people want to come to campus to get the same information they can get through their computer? What would make people want to come to a live webinar, when it would just be easier to have a recorded session on their ipod so they can listen on the car ride home?

I often find myself thinking...what would Dr. Morton do or What would she tell me to do? I do not know the answer.

Guess it is time to email Dr. Morton with a million questions!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment