Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Parents back room. I have discovered that a must have for my house is a gas fireplace! I love that you can just flip the switch and have a fire in the fire place. So nice!!

I am also thinking about asking Physical Plant to replace my kitchen with a hot tub! I'm sure I would use the hot tub more then I use the kitchen...right??! ok a girl can dream.


The microwave Thanksgiving dinner was surprisingly great! Since we were without an oven and our pie maker (Laura) we had to settle for a yummy costco pie!


Because I was curious, and they will be going off the shelves soon, I had to see what all the rage was about. Four Loko is not what it is cracked up to be. I bought the cranberry Lemonade and Lemonade, because I just couldn't decided. They were $2.50 each and I was carded! Thank you Sheetz! Let me just say, the Lemonade hasn't been open and the cranberry lemonade was not even half finished. Not good! I called it a night and went to bed.

xoxox

3 comments:

  1. I love that you will go forever without drinking a drop and then buy the drink that is ALL THE RAGE with the kids... How funny are you!?!

    Was it really that bad? I have no desire to try it, but I was considering buying the whipped cream with alcohol... YUMMO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It was bad. You would not like it. It was bubbly, but had that beer like after taste. It also made my heart hurt a little, like you know after you drink sody. Anyways...

    The whipped cream does sound yummo.

    No comment on my Friday night art project?? Penny's Christmas Card?? Don't worry you will be getting your very own copy for the fridge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh there was also an embarrassing moment of not being able to find my ID!! oy.

    ReplyDelete