Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nikole's Big Day!

This is my favorite picture from the night! Steve Lau's girlfriend Ali took it and I remember saying "TAG ME" when she left. I knew it was going to be a cute one!!


Driving past the Hollywood sign was perfect since we were going to Ms. Hollywood's wedding! It was such a pretty day!
So glad she got married before she turned 30!

It was such a great weekend celebrating with Jack and Nikole and hanging out with the girls again. Can't wait to see everyone again!

xoxo, Katie

2 comments:

  1. Stop it! BTW my sister also wants to get married before 30, apparently Nikole knows what is up! ;) Love you and had a wonderful weekend!

    Tag me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't have to get married before I am thirty but I mean we will have been together 7 yrs by then. I mean come on.

    ReplyDelete