Saturday, September 4, 2010

parking

My parking spot is turning out to be quite possibly the worst spot on campus. Last night I had chick-fil-a behind my spot and this morning it was bagels. Strange...I thought to myself. Besides the food left behind, the birds have attacked making it the worst! I have to get my car washed today! It's not an option. I have a small tree that covers my car, which I believe is a bird family's home--making my car their toilet.

Therefore, I have created my own parking spot (near my old spot, which I loved!).

I don't like change!

SU Football game tonight--pictures tomorrow...hope we win! <3

2 comments:

  1. Your new space looks kind of far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is kinda far, but it's not too bad. i don't like it now because my car was covered in bird poop. i am now parked in a spot closer to my old spot.

    ReplyDelete