Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nationals Game

We took Marlee to her first baseball game and she is now both a Nats fan AND a Ryan Zimmerman fan! Girl after my own heart. We picked a good game because not only did we luck out and get $5 grandstand seats, but we also got Nyger Morgan bobble heads!! Nationals beat the Phillies after Ryan Zimmerman hit a walk off homerun! Phillies fans were NOT happy campers on the metro! outstanding.



Ryan Zimmerman is definitely my #1 guy! I found out this weekend that his bestie is Adam Dunn, my close #2 guy!! So cute!! Love them!!



XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I had to search for this article, but I remember reading it when it was written and being excited that Zim and Dunn are buds.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/24/AR2010062403978.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you guys is so cute!! FAMILY PHOTO!!!

    ReplyDelete