Monday, May 31, 2010

pet peeves

I'm sure this comes as a surprise to most of you, but I have a lot of pet peeves! In no particular order they are:

1. People who are at the back of the line and a new register opens and they rush to the front!

2. Movie talkers!! Yes, I saw that, I am watching the same movie you are. We can talk about it after.

3. Tommy Toppers!! People who have to top EVERY story with something that they have done 100X better then your little story! and then to be combined with this...LIARS! Liars who make up stories just to have something to talk about. OH and don't forget people who just talk to much! sometimes silence is ok!

4. boys who act like they don't have girlfriends...BUT really do!!

5. girls who let guys define them. Be yourself, that's why he fell in love with you in the first place!

6. (from Sarah) People who throw their cigarette out their window when driving and it flys back and hits your car...or worse goes under your car and blows you up! just something to think about smokers of America!

7. people who tell a story about their parents and just say mom or dad. Like, for example: "Mom and I went to the mall" so wait, are you saying you went with my mom or yours? confusing. I think this might be a regional thing. I never heard this until I moved to Virginia.

ok I'm sure there are 100 more but this is all for now.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment